I am a psychologist, psychotherapist and counselor, working therapeutically with clients with a variety of concerns and life issues.
My focus lies in helping people see their problems in a new light, and learn alternative ways of managing the difficult, and often very painful, emotions involved.
You can choose to stay unhappy, sad and fearful. Or you can chose to overcome your unhappiness and live life to the fullest.
Counseling can help you make choices that can help improve your situation, cope better, lighten your load or change your life!
Some of the issues we can work on and deal with are:
* Pre-Marital and Marital concerns / Relationship counseling
* Marriage preparation (Premarital Counseling)
* Family and Joint Family Mediation
* Domestic Violence
* Sexual Abuse (children and adults)
* Pregnancy related issues, Pre- and Post-natal depression
* Bereavement, grief and loss
* Gay (homosexual and lesbian) issues
* Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem Development
* Separation, Divorce and Child-Impact issues
* Emotional Disorders such as Anxiety, Stress, Anger, Depression
* Eating Disorders like Anorexia, Bulimia
* Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Personality disorders, Schizophrenia, Psychosis
* Neurological Disorders; Birth and Developmental Delays and Challenges; Educational and Vocational Guidance for patients
* Attempted Suicide, Suicide Prevention, Suicide survivors and family members’ issues
To get a better understanding of Counseling, Confidentiality and the kind of Support you or your loved ones can benefit from, browse the other pages in this section.